In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11th, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform the users of this Website of the following overview information on the Web. The website www.texyon.com is owned TEXYON GAMES SL., With CIF: B98544513, domiciled in Valencian Parliament Square, 14 under, 46960 Aldaia (Valencia). The company is legally registered in the Commercial Register, in the city of Valencia, volume 9641, Book 6923, Sheet 218, Page v – 154364 Registration 1 .
Access to the website attributed to whoever makes the user status, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these Conditions.
2. Use of the Website
You agree to use the Web Site and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illegal or harmful TEXYON GAMES SL. or third parties, or that could cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the web site.
3. User responsibility
Using www.texyon.com is under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User. This responsibility shall extend to your use of this or any third party, passwords or similar codes assigned for accessing the website and any of its services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, TEXYON GAMES SL. reserves the right to refuse at any time without prior notice, access to Web site users who violate these terms.
4. Reservation of rights
TEXYON GAMES SL. reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate services, content and the conditions of access and / or use of the web. The Company reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the presentation of Web service or any of the services that comprise it.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
TEXYON GAMES SL. makes no warranty and is not responsible in any circumstances for damages of any nature that may arise due to:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the website and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, the generally accepted uses or public order, the website, its services or contents by the user.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the Web.
6. Link policy
Individuals or entities who wish to create a hyperlink from a website to another website any of the Web pages TEXYON GAMES SL. (www.texyon.com) shall be subject to the following conditions:
- a. No reproduction in whole or part of any of the services or contents of the website without the express permission of TEXYON GAMES S.L.
- b. No deep -links, or IMG or image links, or frames with www.texyon.com pages without the prior permission of the company.
- c. Not include any false, inaccurate or incorrect on www.texyon.com pages, or the services or contents. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page in which not contain any brand, commercial name, name logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to TEXYON GAMES S.L., Services and content offered with the website or portal.
- d. The links do not imply the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, and the knowledge and acceptance of the company’s services and content on this web site or portal.
- e. TEXYON GAMES S.L. He is not responsible for the contents or services made available to the public web page or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included therein.
TEXYON GAMES S.L., does not sell or directed, or previous control nor endorse the content, services, information and data available on such Web sites. TEXYON GAMES SL., assumes any responsibility, or even indirectly or indirectly , for any damage or loss of any kind arising out of access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, opinions, events, products and services available or offered on Web sites not managed by the company and which are accessible through the web site www.texyon.com.
7. Intellectual property
The text, images, logos, trademarks, sounds, animations, videos, source code and other content included in this site are property of TEXYON GAMES S.L., or if this has the right to use and exploit them, and in that sense they stand as works protected by intellectual property laws and industry regulations. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction or storage, total or partial, made for profit or commercial purposes of the contents stored in this Web site is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the rights holder. For the purpose of preserving any rights of intellectual property, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by introducing a specific content on the Web site shall notify it to TEXYON GAMES S.L., by e- mail to email@example.com, stating:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned must indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- Indication of the material protected by intellectual property rights or industrial, and its location on the website.
- Confirmation of the rights of intellectual property.
- Express statement that the person responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual property related to the content provided by third parties for third parties is the sole responsibility of the same. Access to this website does not give you any right or ownership of intellectual property rights and industrial corporate elements.
8. Billing, payment and other subscriptions.
- All charges incurred on TEXYON GAMES S.L. shall be pay in advance and none of them will be totally or partially refundable, regardless of payment method, except as expressly provided in this agreement.
- If you are an EU Subscriber you have the right to withdraw from a purchase transaction for digital content without charge and without charge and without giving any reason until delivery of such content has started or performance of the service has commenced.
- You do not have a right to withdraw from a transaction or obtain a refund once delivery of the content as started or the performance of the service has commences, at which point your transaction is final. You agree that delivery of digital content, and the associated subscription, and /or performance of the associated service, commences at the moment the digital content is added to your account or inventory or otherwise made accessible to your download or use.
- 8.a. Payment authorization
- When you provide payment information to TEXYON GAMES S.L. or to one of its payment processors, you represent to TEXYON GAMES S.L. that you are the authorized user of the card, PIN, key or account associated with that payment, and you authorize TEXYON GAMES S.L. to charge your credit card or to process your payment with the chosen third-party payment processor for any subscription, TEXYON GAMES account funds, or other fees incurred by you. TEXYON GAMES S.L. may require you to provide your address or other information in order to meet TEXYON GAMES S.L.’s obligations under applicable tax law.
- For Subscriptions purchased based on an agreed usage period, where recurring payments are made in exchange for continued use (“Recurring Payment Subscriptions”), by continuing to use the Recurring Payment Subscription you agree and reaffirm that TEXYON GAMES S.L. is authorized to charge your credit card (or your TEXYON GAMES account, if funded), or to process your payment with any other applicable third-party payment processor, for any applicable recurring payment amounts. If you have purchased any Recurring Payment Subscriptions, you agree to notify TEXYON GAMES S.L. promptly of any changes to your credit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, or your PayPal or other payment account number, and you agree to notify TEXYON GAMES S.L. promptly if your credit card or PayPal or other payment account expires or is canceled for any reason. If your use of TEXYON GAMES S.L. is subject to any type of use or sales tax, then TEXYON GAMES S.L. may also charge you for those taxes, in addition to the subscription or other fees published in the Rules of Use. The European Union VAT (“VAT”) tax amounts collected by TEXYON GAMES S.L. reflect VAT due on the value of any Software or Subscription.
- You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, TEXYON GAMES S.L. may terminate your access to your account.
- 8.b. Responsibility for charges associated with your account
- As the account holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your account, including your family or friends. If you cancel your account, TEXYON GAMES S.L. reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before cancellation. Any delinquent or unpaid accounts must be settled before TEXYON GAMES S.L. will allow you to register again.
- 8.c. TEXYON GAMES account
- TEXYON GAMES S.L. may make available an account balance associated with your Account. You may place funds in your TEXYON GAMES S.L. account up to a maximum amount determined by TEXYON GAMES S.L. by credit card, prepaid card, promotional code, or any other payment method accepted by TEXYON GAMES S.L. Within any twenty-four (24) hour period, the total amount stored in your TEXYON GAMES S.L. account plus the total amount spent out of your TEXYON GAMES S.L. account, in the aggregate, may not exceed $2,000 US or its equivalent in your applicable local currency — attempted deposits into your TEXYON GAMES account that exceed this threshold may not be credited to your TEXYON GAMES account until your activity falls below this threshold. We may change or impose different TEXYON GAMES account balance and usage limits from time to time.
- You may use TEXYON GAMES account funds to purchase subscriptions, including by making in-game purchases where TEXYON GAMES account transactions are enabled. Funds added to the TEXYON GAMES account are non-refundable and non-transferable. TEXYON GAMES account funds do not constitute a personal property right, have no value outside TEXYON GAMES S.L. and can only be used to purchase subscriptions and related content via TEXYON GAMES S.L. (including but not limited to games and other applications offered through the TEXYON GAMES S.L. Store, or in a TEXYON GAMES S.L. subscription marketplace). TEXYON GAMES account funds have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash. TEXYON GAMES account funds that are deemed unclaimed property may be turned over to the applicable authority.
- 8.d. Trading and sales of subscriptions between subscribers
- TEXYON GAMES S.L. may charge a fee for trades or sales in a subscription marketplace. Any fees will be disclosed to you in connection with the trade or sale.
- If you complete a trade, sale or purchase in a subscription marketplace, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for taxes, if any, which may be due with respect to your transactions, including sales or use taxes, and for compliance with applicable tax laws. Proceeds from sales you make in a subscription marketplace may be considered income to you for income tax purposes. You should consult with a tax specialist to determine your tax liability in connection with your activities in any Subscription Marketplace.
- You understand and acknowledge that TEXYON GAMES S.L. may decide to cease operation of any subscription marketplace, change the fees that it charges or change the terms or features of the TEXYON GAMES S.L. subscription marketplace. TEXYON GAMES S.L. shall have no liability to you because of any inability to trade subscriptions in the TEXYON GAMES S.L. Trading marketplace, including because of discontinuation or changes in the terms, features or eligibility requirements of any subscription marketplace.
- You also understand and acknowledge that subscriptions traded, sold or purchased in any subscription marketplace are license rights, that you have no ownership interest in such subscriptions, and that TEXYON GAMES S.L. does not recognize any transfers of subscriptions (including transfers by operation of law) that are made outside of TEXYON GAMES S.L.
- 8.e. Retail purchase
- TEXYON GAMES S.L. may offer or require a Subscription for purchasers of retail packaged product versions or OEM versions of TEXYON GAMES S.L. products. The “Product Key” accompanying such versions is used to activate your Subscription.
- 8.f. TEXYON GAMES S.L. Authorized resellers
- You may purchase a Subscription through an authorized reseller of TEXYON GAMES S.L. The “Product Key” accompanying such purchase will be used to activate your Subscription. If you purchase a Subscription from an authorized reseller of TEXYON GAMES S.L., you agree to direct all questions regarding the Product Key to that reseller.
- 8.g. Free subscriptions
- In some cases, TEXYON GAMES S.L. may offer a free subscription to certain services, software and content. As with all subscriptions, you are always responsible for any Internet service provider, telephone, and other connection fees that you may incur when using TEXYON GAMES S.L. even when Valve offers a free Subscription.
- 8.h.Third party sites
- TEXYON GAMES S.L. may also provide access to third-party vendors, who provide content, goods and/or services on TEXYON GAMES S.L. or the Internet. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility. TEXYON GAMES S.L. makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, regarding any third party site. In particular, TEXYON GAMES S.L. makes no representation or warranty that any service or subscription offered via third-party vendors will not change or be suspended or terminated.